No more boiling and peeling tiny quail’s eggs yourself! Boiled and peeled quail’s eggs are ready for use, look traditional and have a delicious, natural taste. They guarantee time savings, constant quality and reliability for professional culinary use. The eggs are most preferably used as a miniature version of a chicken’s egg: in salads, dishes for special occasions, tapas, etc. Our boiled and peeled quail’s eggs are available in small trays of 24, packaged in a protective environment.
Boiled and peeled quail eggs
- Standardised - constant quality
- Hygienic and food-safe
- Long shelf life
- Rinse the eggs before use
- Cut/process to your preference
- Quail eggs
- Acid regulator: citric acid.
Available husbandry system
- Plastic tray of 24 eggs
- Shelf life after production: 21 days
- Refrigerate at temperatures between 0° and 4°C.
Nutritional value per 100g
- Energy: kJ/Kcal: kJ 699/ Kcal 168
- Fats: 13,0g (Of which in saturated fatty acids: 4,1g)
- Carbohydrates: 0,4g (Of which in sugars: 0g)
- Proteins: 13,0g
- Salt: 0,3g